This website (the “Site”) is owned and operated by LEAF OF LIFE LTD. (“THE SITE” “COMPANY” “WE” or “US”) under the supervision of Dr. Naomi Dror, located in Katamon, Jerusalem, which you can contact via the section “Contact Us” on this Site.
We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service or to impose new conditions on use of the Site, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms of Service on this website. By continuing to use the Site after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms of Service, as modified. The user will not have any claim against the Site for these changes.
Throughout the Site, we may provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Our linking to such third-party sites does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such sites, or the information, products or services offered on or through the sites. In addition, neither we nor affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services that third parties may provide on or through the Site or on websites linked to by us on the Site. If applicable, any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, are those of the respective authors or distributors, and not COMPANY. Neither COMPANY nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content. Furthermore, COMPANY neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on any of the Sites by anyone other than an authorized COMPANY representative while acting in his/her official capacity.
The use of this Site is merely for private and personal purposes only. This Site and all the materials available on the Site are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the mThe use of this Site is merely for private and personal purposes only. This Site and all the materials available on the Site are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Site. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual product pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. The product photographs are for illustration purposes only. May you find any error or typo in the information provided on this Site, please let us by contacting us through the “Contact Us” page on this Site.
THE INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE MEDICAL ADVICE NEITHER SHOULD IT BE CONSTRUED AS A PROMISE OF ANY EXPECTED OUTCOME. IT IS MANDATORY TO CONSULT A SUITABLE PROFESSIONAL MEDIC OR DOCTOR BEFORE STARTING USING ANY OF THE PRODUCTS HERE OFFERED. WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO CHECK THE CONSUMER LEAFLET INCLUDED WITH EACH PRODUCT BEFORE USING IT.
WITH REGARDS TO CONTENT RELATING TO HEALTH & WELLNESS ON THE SITE:
THIS SITE OFFERS HEALTH, WELLNESS, FITNESS AND NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION AND IS DESIGNED FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL OR HEALTH RELATED ADVICE FROM YOUR HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON THIS SITE. THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THIS SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICAL OR COUNSELING CARE. FOR PURPOSES OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE AND COUNSELING INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PSYCHIATRY, PSYCHOLOGY, PSYCHOTHERAPY, OR PROVIDING HEALTH CARE TREATMENT, INSTRUCTIONS, DIAGNOSIS, PROGNOSIS OR ADVICE.
Limitation of Liability
The liability of the COMPANY is limited to the amount of the cost of the product only. Warranty on the quality of the product applies to the manufacturer and/or importer in accordance with the laws and regulations for consumer protection. The Site will not be responsible for any direct or indirect damage that will be caused to the user as a result of relying on information appearing on the site.
The Site will replace or refund (at its sole discretion), the return of any defective product that has been delivered to the customer in accordance with the following return terms:
- The product has been returned within the 14 days of purchase.
- The product was returned in its original packaging without any use being made of it.
- The product will be sent by registered mail to the address of Rabbi Tarpon 4/4, Jerusalem.
- The product will be accompanied by the customer’s name, address and telephone number where the customer can be reached.
- The COMPANY enables its customers to purchase its products online through an automated clearing system. All information traffic is encrypted in the SSL protocol that protects sensitive information. The COMPANY undertakes to keep all personal details provided confidential, as well as the purchase made by the customer. In spite of everything, the credit card details will be misused according to law —the COMPANY that issues the credit card is obligated to pay the full amount of the transaction to the customer.
- During the process purchase on the website, the customer will be asked to register his or her credit card information on a secure page or provide the credit card details by phone. The latter will not be stored on the Site.
- The management of the site undertakes that all the details provided by the customer in the process of purchasing the product (except for delivery details or any shipping information) will not be passed on to any external or third parties.
- Each operation or transaction conducted on the site by the customer must enter accurate, complete and up-to-date details. Incorrect information may prevent the possibility of using the Site’s services and even prevent contact with the customer. The Site reserves the right to act at its sole discretion in the event of such breach, including by way of unilateral cancellation of the purchase.
- If the customer has chosen to join our customer WE will be entitled to send him or her email from time to time marketing and advertising information. At any time, the customer can cancel his or her selection and stop receiving the information. In any case, his or her details will not be passed onto third parties.
- The COMPANY may at any time change or modify the variety of products offered on this Site and it is not obligated to keep any minimum availability or stock of any product.
Changes in the order and cancellations are applied as follows:
- Any order that has not yet been sent can be changed and/or cancelled. A cancelled order will be charged a cancellation fee of 10 ILS.
- Order sent but not delivered – cannot be changed, but can be cancelled. The cancellation fee is 5% of the order value in addition to 60 ILS [shipping fee], depending on the type of delivery and the COMPANY’S discretion, and in any case no more than 100 ILS altogether.
- Order sent and delivered – cannot be changed and/or cancelled.
- Credits will be given only after receiving the package back at the COMPANY’S offices and deducting cancellation fees of 10 ILS plus the shipping cost of 35 ILS.
In the event of an error in the printing product description, price, payment terms or methods, or any other material or information published on the Site, the Site manager may cancel the purchase.
Cancellation of a transaction in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Cancellation of a Transaction) Regulations, 2010 and the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981.
Delivery of the products directly to the customer’s address indicated during the purchase process will be the COMPANY’S first priority, except in cases in which the customer has chosen otherwise or the courier service chosen by the COMPANY does not arrive at the locality requested by the customer. The delivery hours listed on the Site are only approximate and the COMPANY is not responsible for any delay. A transaction of less than 85 ILS will not include courier delivery service, but will be sent by regular mail.
Intellectual Property Rights
The copyrights on this site, which include design, information, images and texts belong to the COMPANY. Any use of the latter without the COMPANY’S permission or approval is therefore prohibited.
Under these rules, the Israeli Law and the jurisdiction in everything can be vested in the court and in any dispute, the place of jurisdiction will be Kfar Saba and/or Tel Aviv.